Ground Source Heat Pumps
The Reasons You Want
Yavapai Plumbing & Heating
the Timing is NOW
YP&H has Assembled a Team of Experts
- HVAC personnel with specialized knowledge and training
- In-house Geothermal Accredited Installer
- Ground loop designers
- Specialized software affording custom designs and compatibility to APS requirements
- Thousands of dollars have been invested in training our personnel on the specifics of Ground Source Heat Pumps (GSHP).
- YP&H has also spent thousands of dollars conducting free informational seminars for the public just to “spread-the-word” about the value of Geothermal, an eco-friendly green way to heat and cool your home or commercial environment.
- Members of our team, including the Owner and General Manager, Jeremy Rushton, have appeared on radio shows to inform the public about this new technology.
- We have developed relationships and learned procedures necessary in obtaining the maximum rebate/incentives when you install a renewable energy product like a GSHP.
Why Choose Ground Source Heat Pumps (GSHP), Especially Today:
[Commonly called GeoThermal Heat Pumps]
- There are presently great benefits in the form of rebates/incentives that can amount to tens of thousands of dollars.
- Additionally, there are federal personal tax credits up to 30% of the price paid, that can be carried forward until 2016 if necessary.
- Setup costs for ground source heat pumps are higher than conventional systems due primarily to external excavation of the earth and establishing the ground loop. However, the additional cost is regained in energy savings within 3 to 10 years.
- System life is estimated at 25 years and 50+ years for the outside ground loop. In 2011 there are expected to be 150,000 new installations and over 1.2 million units installed worldwide with an annual growth rate of 9.5%.
- With Yavapai Plumbing & Heating’s commitment to GeoThermal, you can feel comfortable that you are partnering with the best.
Call 776-7025 or in Verde Valley 649-0978